Bonus Bots Backup Support Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stealth 4nl 5nl Full Ring profile $99

Go down

Stealth 4nl 5nl Full Ring profile $99 Empty Stealth 4nl 5nl Full Ring profile $99

Post  jypkr Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:02 am

Update
For those of you who are visiting this thread for the first time, this profile started as a 5NL Bodog profile. Thousands of hands have been played and the profile has been tweaked, tried and tested to perfection based on bodog 5NL play. Therefore, this profile will play best at 4NL and 5NL tables at cake, carbon, betngo and bodog. 

As you can see, this profile has been played at NL10 as well, and does relatively well. 
That's bc it plays a disciplined, tight-aggressive style poker. But bc it was coded from playing Bodog 5nl, there is room for imporvments. 

This profile will labeled as a 4nl and 5nl profile. 
Currently, i am manually playing UB NL10 and tweaking the profile along the way. 
A separate 10nl profile will be released hopefully within 2 months time + testing time. 
Many are tweaking this profile already as it is sold in text format. 
It is very easy to read and organized. 

Therefore, the price on this profile will be set at $99 and no more updates will be released. I will release fixes if needed but this has been out a while now and there has been no reported problems.

When the 10nl profile is ready to be sold, buyers of the 5nl customers will only pay the difference.
This is a great opportunity to start with a low BR and build it until you are ready for a 10NL profile.
Remember, you need about 15-30 buy-ins. That means in order to play 10NL effectively, you need about a $200BR.

Also to keep in mind: just because a profile plays well at 10NL+ does not mean it will play well at the lower stakes.
The 10NL profile I am coding does not do well at 5NL.
This 5NL/4NL profile does not do too well at 2NL.
Anytime you fall below $200, you need to drop to 5NL/4NL
Anytime you fall below $90, you need to drop to 2NL.
THis is proper BR management and a basic principle in any stakes of poker

Carbon Poker
I'm doing a journal on 10NL. It's looking more and more solid, though too early to tell.
If it was 100% a guaranteed winner at 10NL, the profile will be a lot more expensive it that were the case.
Problem is, there are very limited number of tables as of yet, but 100% of the tables are fishy as you can  see.

Stealth 4nl 5nl Full Ring profile $99 Carbon10update

Is this a sure winner 10NL winner at Carbon? 
Too soon to tell and with many botters moving to this new site, it's hard to see how things will turn out.
But as this profile plays solid poker, I'm sure it will hold its own.
And as this is written in text format, you can make your own little tweaks here and there so you can have your very unique profile so that even if the rooms are flooded with this one, you'd still have an advantage. I made it very easy to mod.

Bodog graph and info
For sale is a proven winner at 5NL Bodog that wins an average 2.2bb/100.
This will be sold as a text profile.
It is a heavily modified doodle, in fact, 100% of the preflop is original.

Stealth 4nl 5nl Full Ring profile $99 Bodog1

This is my personal graph with over 250k hands. This is a sure winner. 
No hands have been left out or modified in any way. 
I couldn't even if I wanted to because this information is from poker-edge and you can see the filters I have set.
Also, my S/N is readily available, I can share that because my Bodog account has been banned.
This profile has been a constant income generator for me, not to mention converting the poker points, I have made well over $600 in profits.
Even after the fulltilt ban, it was a constant winner.
I named this project stealth because of the way it plays, my main focus was to be as unpredictable as possible, even while it's a bot, predictablilty is a make it or break thing in poker.

Here's a graph from my first customer:
Stealth 4nl 5nl Full Ring profile $99 5nlbodog

UB GRAPH AND INFO
THis profile has HUGE potential at UB.
As you can see, I have two huge upswings and then a similar downswing.
I'm not sure what is causing this, but I am working on it.
I always quit for about 2-3 weeks after the huge downswings and then when I play again, I get those upswings.
This profile has won me over $500 at UB, in rakeback and also in points to cash conversion.

Stealth 4nl 5nl Full Ring profile $99 Ubfull

Testimonials

"My graph on BetNGo 4NL looks like a frickin Mount Everest upwards.
Normally I'm all for sharing info but this time I'd better let it. 

Best cashgame profile I bought to date." -Chuck Norris

"The moment, very happy with the profile I love the way they play, the best profile I've tried after 2 years of bot
thanks jhpkr28"- Piltrafilla77

"man i watched it play for a few hours now and i must say that i am impressed.
it made a superb play with 22 out of the big blind, it chek raised the turn on a board KKT7, not sure if this is programmed this way but damn i was impressed cause that's the style i play.
there are a few situation that i'm going to adjust. like some hands that have +EV when 3 or more callers but overall this is a great profile so far.
i'm also gonna try to adjust the profile to a 6max profile as i believe that that game has alot of potential."-djkimo

[quote author=cosmo27 link=topic=589.msg9495#msg9495 date=1292500699]
Sent you an email jhpkr28. First play i saw that i really didn't like. Chuck was right though... best cash profile i've played with yet  anim_37.gif
[/quote]

[quote author=djkimo link=topic=589.msg9711#msg9711 date=1292602708]
http://www.mediafire.com/i/?sfwu1yqtfl1ju4q
another succesfull day at carbon. this could be a rakeback monster  Smile
hope you limit the number of profile being sold or raise the price. if indeed 15 sold and everybodoy with the profile will start playing at carbon 4NL then nobody will win anymore except carbon.
hope you keep this in mind.
oh yeah forgot to tell that this profile KICKS ASS  ;D
[/quote]

I set the price at $99 (I sold 2 for the original price of $289), at this price, it's a steal. You should make back your investment in a few days.

Stealth 4nl 5nl Full Ring profile $99 Payr

Payment through UB now available!! E-mail stealth5NL@gmail.com for instructions

jypkr

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum